January 19, 2009

Another UFO Sighting - In Australia!



Source: Harlow Herald 24 - Stevenage, England, UK
http://tinyurl.com/8bmtao

The Herald's article about UFO sightings on New Year's Day has reached a global audience.

Australian Yvonne Vincent contacted the Herald newsroom this week to tell us about her own UFO experience on January 1. She wrote: "I read your article as I typed in UFO 1st Jan 2009 after I saw a UFO on this night. I have not even contacted my local news. It was great to read your article it is fantastic!

I am a 30-year-old young woman. I live in Donvale, Victoria, Australia. My male friend, 37, and I went to McDonald's to get drive thru McCafe latte around 9.40pm our time. On my short drive home I saw a fireball sphere in the sky. In Donvale, which is about 14km from Melbourne. I thought it was a meteor rock on fire.

I drove left into Shirvington Place a street off Doncaster Road and watched it for a good two and a half minutes. I kept asking my friend what was it and he was stunned jumping out of my car, we watched it. The streets were quiet it was a dark street anyway. Watching the fireball it seemed not very far away, quite close actually. It was orange and yellow flames inside a perfect, perfect sphere. There was no glow around it and no sound. There was no trail behind it, it just moved as a perfect sphere that looked like a fireball.

I did not panic any longer when it changed direction so accurately and sharp. It then began to lift through the low thin cloud and we watched it still so bright fly into the distance until my naked eye could see no longer."I called my father who lives half hour from me. It was a few minutes before 10pm our time when I saw it. I had rung dad at 10pm.

This was no plane, helicopter, light reflection after a small drizzle of rain on a cool January night. It was an unidentified flying object!"This was what the people saw in that town your article explains. I called dad the other day for him to look up your news article. I am convinced it is the same - on the same day - understandably there is time difference but that is fast to travel across the world like that if it is the same one.

No-one here in my local paper seems to have said anything or in our Herald Sun. No-one came out of their house to look at what we saw, a lot of people were on holiday and it was quiet as most people went out the night before.

Recently I read about some orange lights in another town in UK hitting wind turbine! "I was a person whose response would be more of a 'yeah right' attitude to such a thing. It was such a privilege and honour to see such a beautiful sighting in the sky. It was scary to begin with but then just amazing! It changes perspective on life to be more open minded and I am a deep thinker most of the time really anyway so this is very interesting."

No comments: